- About BCI
Bookkeeping Career Institute Career Center
The Career Center is here to help you explore careers in the bookkeeping field and learn job-seeking and other employability skills.
• Career planning process
• Full and part-time positions
• Resumes and cover letters
• Career and major information
• Interest and personality assessments
• Interviewing and job search strategies
The BCI Job Board is our primary employment resource for graduates and employers.
Job search assistance is available to graduates of the AIPB Bookkeeper Certification Program at the Bookkeeping Career Institute. While no school can guarantee employment, BCI is proud of the quality of the real-world educational experience we provide, but also our efforts to assist graduates in finding work.
We offer the following career-related services:
• Setting career goals and finding career opportunities
• Resume and cover letter preparation
• Interview tips, preparation, and de-briefing
• Successful internet job search techniques
Contact Sarah Smith, at Sarah@bookkeepingcareerinstitute.com for individual career planning or if you are an employer interested in interviewing graduates of BCI.